Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Updates

Hello everyone!

Recently there have been some changes to my blog.  I added a new "Calendar" tab where I will list out any upcoming trips so you can watch out for related blog posts.  I also updated my bucket list and will continue to update my travel map as time goes on.

I am most importantly trying to solicit guest bloggers!  Do you know anyone who would like to share their travel experiences, but doesn't want the hassle of creating and maintaining their own blog?  Think study abroad opportunities, or even one time getaways!  I would love to get another guest blogger series started.  If you do know of this person, please have them leave a comment on my blog with their information or have them reach out to me directly.

Happy travels!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment