Friday, April 19, 2013

April Updates

Hello Everyone!

I am a little over a month away from my May trip to Peru.  I am getting very excited and trying to plan what to pack and what I will need to wear in each location.  I have completed my rounds of the pre-exposure rabies vaccine and have all of my meds ready to fight a range of possible problems from altitude sickness to malaria.  Hopefully I won't need them, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Last week, I made a last minute decision to fly back to PA and visit with some family.  I thought April was going to be a  travel free month, but as it turns out, I end up flying even when I don't plan to!

I still don't have any concrete plans for the remainder of the year.  I am in the process of planning a trip to Nashville (and possibly other parts of TN) later this fall and looking into options for a big trip during the second half of the year.  I am also still considering a cruise out of Boston among other weekend trips.  Stay tuned for what I decide!

I will also continue to post recap articles from trips I have taken prior to starting up this blog.

Stay safe and happy travels!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment