Friday, July 19, 2013

July Updates

I'm feeling a bit antsy lately because I don't have too much to plan.  I've been trying to work in some day trips on the weekend, but they have been so full of house hunting, I haven't had the chance to go anywhere!  I am dedicated to taking a trip down the Cape and another up to the White Mountains this summer!  

As far as upcoming trips, all I have booked right now is an extended weekend down in Tennessee with my friend to take a road trip between Nashville and Memphis.  We may even stop over in Arkansas so I can check off another state from my list!  I am really looking forward to this trip, I can't wait to do some line dancing and visit Graceland!

I'm also in the research phase for early fall trips, focuses mostly on long weekends in August, September, and October.  Anyone have suggestions as to where I should go?  I'd love to hear them!

Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment