Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Updates

I'm sitting here counting down the days, no hours, until I board the plane for Costa Rica!  I always feel like I really need to get away in February because of our cold New England weather and the after-holiday depression.  A little bit of sunshine and adrenaline will go a long way until my next adventure.

Speaking of adventures, I have a few more already lined up for this year.  In March, I will be headed down to Dallas to visit with some family and see the Dallas Blooms festival at the Arboretum.  That will only be a long weekend away, but only a few weeks later I will be going Down Under!  12 days in Australia (and possibly New Zealand).  I need to start planning this itinerary ASAP!  If anyone has any tips, please let me know.  

After that, I will be spending two weekends away for weddings: one in Orlando and one is Long Island.  I'll probably also make another family trip at some point.

I am definitely looking forward to this year! 

2 comments:

  1. Clearly just catching up on your blog now. I studied abroad in Australia and visited New Zealand (South Island) while there, so if you have any questions or want suggestions, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! I will be sending you an email soon ;)

      Delete