Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Upcoming Trips

Happy Thanksgiving, readers!  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with family and friends.  I thought I'd post a quick note here with a summary of some of the exciting trips I have coming up over the next few months.  I am headed out to Ireland this evening for an extended weekend, so look for a detailed trip post sometime next week!

I haven't quite figured out my plans for Christmas yet.  There a few factors still up in the air that will determine how much time I take away from work.  As soon as I get that set, I will plan my travels.  As for January, I have a weekend getaway planned for Quebec City and the Ice Hotel.  I mentioned this in a previous post and I am really excited to see it!  It's going to be a cold winter (note to self:  buy some snow pants).  I will get a chance to thaw out in February when I head down south to San Antonio to visit some family and go to a rodeo.  I might even buy some cowboy boots.

The big news and real reason for this post is a trip I just booked for March to Iceland!  I will be spending 4 days exploring a place that most people know very little about.  I managed to convince a few friends to come with me on this trip, so I know it will be fun.  If all goes according to plan, I will be crossing quite a few items off of my bucket list in 2013!

I am taking suggestions to fill up some of my other weekends in the early part of next year.  I've got April empty right now.  I will be going to Peru at the end of May, so I'm looking for mostly weekend or long weekend trips from Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment