Monday, October 1, 2012

Upcoming Plans

It has been a while since my last post, and I just wanted to write an update on what my upcoming plans are for travels and additional posts.  My cousin, Bianca, has safely made it to Sicily and will soon be posting about her experiences there as a part of my "Guest Blogger Series".  I also am in a bit of a posting hiatus because my next two trips are back home to PA over Columbus Day and down for Baltimore for a wedding the weekend before Halloween.  I most likely won't be posting about my trip home, but I will try and get something in about Baltimore.  Most likely, the majority of that trip will be spent in the DC area visiting with friends.

To make up for the lack in new posts, I am working on a recap post from my big trip to Egypt in 2011.  I still get a lot of questions about my trip and have pretty good notes in my journal to work from.  I had a lot of other trips in 2011 as well that I can fall back on if I need to.

I just started planning mode for early 2012.  Right now it looks like a trip to Quebec City to stay in the ice hotel in January and down to San Antonio for the Stock and Show Rodeo in February.  I am currently planning two "big trips" for next year:  Peru in May and a cruise to Alaska sometime in the late summer.  As far as the time in between all that, I'm still not sure!  I want to get to Mount Rushmore at some point as well.  We shall see!  As usual, I will also be posting various travel tips and tidbits of helpful information.

**Update:  I completely forgot to mention my next notable trip coming up over Thanksgiving!  I will be spending 4 days in Ireland.  3 days will be in Dublin (though with traveling, it's more like 2.5 days) and 1 day will be dedicated to a west coast voyage to the Cliffs of Moher.  Exciting!

Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment